Terms of service
1. Within these Terms of Service, the term "User/Users" is used for both visitors of the website http://stanwellmoor.affari.to ("THIS WEBSITE" from now on) and for visitors who post content (images, text or other).
2. STANWELL MOOR NEWS is allowed to modify these Terms of Service in any moment. The Terms of Service are visible to users in a separate section of the website, reachable from every page through a link, and before using our services. By using the website and the services provided in it or related to it, the User accepts the Terms of Service.
3. The user has complete responsability for the way he/she uses the service. STANWELL MOOR NEWS cannot guarantee reliability and precision of the content of information published; STANWELL MOOR NEWS cannot guarantee that the information published on the website will allow the user to achieve his / her goal. STANWELL MOOR NEWS is not responsible for any damages that might occur to the user's computer as a consequence of the use of the website.
4. STANWELL MOOR NEWS can modify or stop the Services at any moment, completely or in part; this can happen without any warning.
5. STANWELL MOOR NEWS do not guarantee (a) the identity, the mental capacity, the intentions or other characteristics of other users of the website, (b) the quality, lawfulnmess and safety of goods and information in their content, (3) the truth and precision of the content.
6. STANWELL MOOR NEWS cannot be held responsible for losses, damages or lack of profits caused to the user.
7. The user is bound not to use the Services to publish, transmit or trade illegal, obscene, defamatory, racist, or damaging others' right. The user is also bound not to use the Service in ways that can infringe copyright, industrial or intellectual property rights, both of of STANWELL MOOR NEWS or of others.
8. The user is bound to respect all rules, laws, agreements and procedures related to the Service, and all rules, laws, agreements and procedures related to the Internet. The user will not publish, in his or her content, material that encourages crimes or unlawful activities. The user is bound not to interfere with other users' right to use STANWELL MOOR NEWS's services.
9. User-generated content must not be in violation of third parties' copyright.
10. The user will not repeatedly add adverts with the same text to the database.STANWELL MOOR NEWS will remove such duplicates.
11. STANWELL MOOR NEWS reserves itself the right to verify, edit or delete totally or in part any content published by users, whenever these appear not to be in conformity with the Terms of Service, or following orders by higher Authorities. STANWELL MOOR NEWS will use in any way the information and elements contained in user-published content to defend against complaints and to protect STANWELL MOOR NEWS's interests.
12. The user acknowledge that STANWELL MOOR NEWS, despite being able and being legally allowed to do so, is not bound to verify the messages published using the Services.
13. STANWELL MOOR NEWS reserves itself the right to delete without warning an advertisement already published, or to revoke a user ID already assigned to the user.
14. STANWELL MOOR NEWS reserves itself the right to refuse in advance or delete after publishing any advertisements related to pyramid schemes or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM).
15. The relation between STANWELL MOOR NEWS and the user are regulated by English law.